A 6×4 space is entitled to
- 1 x 4 in line electrical outlet
- 1 desk of 6 feet by 2 feet
- 2 chairs
- General Lighting
- Venue Floor Carpet
Rules & Regulations for each exhibitor
- Man the stand at all times throughout the opening times of the event.
- Be present on the premises at least 30 minutes before the official opening times of the event.
- No stand-alone projectors are allowed in the exhibitor area.
- Each exhibitor must give a public workshop on the stand.
- No audio equipment is allowed in the exhibitor area (such as speakers)
- Parking is available in the exhibitor parking area (accessible from the south gate) up to two cars per exhibitor
- Every person who is manning the stand or is part of the exhibitor crew must wear the MRO tag at all times.
- The MRO tag must be attached with the official MRO lanyard.
- People manning stands without an MRO tag will be asked to vacate the area.
- Complete setting up of the stand by Thursday 26th March between 08:00 until 20:00
- A VIP area will be made available to all exhibitors for breaks and resting
- Any carton, boxes or trash paper needs to be disposed of by the exhibitors before the opening of the MRO
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas
- No open flames are allowed on the exhibition floors.